Nobody wants to deal with bed bugs. The problem is they’re on the rise, which makes it important to learn how to recognize the signs of an infestation. These little insects are not only a nuisance for their bite, but also for their ability to spread quickly. That’s why you should also want to act quickly and eliminate them quickly. And in order to be sure they’re gone, it’s best to entrust the job to a professional.
As soon as you notice any of the below signs of bed bugs in your Jacksonville FL property, call the bed bug pest control experts at Bug Out.
Five Signs You May Have Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are minuscule and hard to spot. But if you know what to look for, you stand a better chance of detecting them. Here are the five signs you have bed bugs:
- Red or rusty stains. When bed bugs are squashed, they leave behind a little red mark.
- Bites. Many people find the bites itchy, but not all do. These small red dots often come in a line or zig-zag pattern.
- Tiny bed bug eggs. Eggshells are a pale yellow color.
- Small dark specks. Their droppings may appear on your pillows or blankets and are only slightly bigger than the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Adult bed bugs. Obviously, this is a sign you definitely have bed bugs. People who discover adult bed bugs often discover many of them at the same time. Active bugs are often hiding in large clusters.
Need a Bed Bug Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Where Do Bed Bugs Come From?
The most common way bed bugs arrive at a new place is through travel. People who travel unknowingly carry them home with them. Bed bugs are often found in hotels, hostels, college dorms, or any place where large numbers of people stay and go. They hide in areas where people rest and jump into luggage or onto clothing to hitch a ride to their next home.
Once they infest a home, bed bugs can quickly and silently spread, making it important to know how to recognize the early signs of bed bugs.
You Think You Have Bed Bugs… Now What?
If you notice signs of bed bugs, it’s time to get help from a professional bed bug exterminator. DIY bed bug treatments are spotty. You may not get them all and if you don’t they’ll keep coming back.
So when you see any of the telltale signs of bed bugs in your property here in Jacksonville FL, don’t hesitate to reach out to the bed bug pest control experts at Bug Out. Our bed bug exterminators have the experience needed to get rid of them for good.
For more information on signs of bed bugs or to schedule an inspection, call us today!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal